Saturday, April 03, 2010

Its tough!!!

Engineering is tough, I mean really tough in the second year level, if you consider yourself to be in the hardest branch possible and to be in a Jewish college ruled by Nazis. The latter was a little exaggerated but I guess it fits my college. When you can have classes and exams on Sunday, quizzes any moment and your constant job is to write the records of not one, not two, but three labs, then you know how much is the cost of poison and at what height your hostel building stands.

Anyway the point I am hating my college is not because of all the burden its giving me but because it doesn't provide me with a net connection, neither a slow one in which I cna write blogs nor a fast one in which I can watch IPL on youtube. So I find myself sitting in the morning in some Cyber Cafe instead of a coffee cafe typing away.

Will try to be more regular.

Second thoughts: whats up with all the spam comments??? Anyone knows how to stop them...

No comments: