Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The ugly truth

Exams are over…just kind of waiting for the labs to finish off so that we can run to our homes and forget about how we spent the last 5 months in agony and pain and all such synonyms that one experiences in a semester of his/her engineering life. But as you wait and realize you are missing home badly, you experience exactly the opposite when you get to home; you miss college.

this dilemma has been experienced by I guess all of us in at least one stage. In school, in college or in profession. But it spans over a wider range than that. When you get to college you miss school, when you get a job you miss college and the journey continues. Has any of you ever sat down and thought why this happens. I decided and I came up this answer.

The whole problem lies with the fact that we don't know the future, yet being certain of the past we tend to visualize the good moments that we have gone by and forget all the good moments that we can come up with in the future. (I can’t believe I formed the previous sentence on my own. Wow Baby!!!) What I basically mean to say is, let go of the past. We do what we have to do so that we can do what we want to do.

 

Second thoughts: Can’t believe I wrote the shit stuff above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

begin lfkk ftlds opacities mooted ifpma entertaining depths enabling generalize hope
lolikneri havaqatsu