Friday, January 01, 2010

New year's resolution

Its high time for the new year resolutions to be decided and put to action. My first new year resolution would be make to this thing where I write not so regularly to be decent enough to be called a blog. Its been months since my last post and perhaps even longer since someone read any of my posts. (Although I don't know how my post on Mr. Obama got so many comments and that too in Chinese. Obviously I can't read Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin), so any of you if can decipher the mystery please tell me. I think it's spam. Whatever!)

My next step would be t give time to my family. It's been a year since I met them. I have been out of business trips while my wife stays alone at home doing the house chores. Don't worry I was just wondering how my posts will be once I get married.

My second new year resolutions would be to stop making new year resolutions from next year onwards. Enough of this craziness. Make a rule and live by it. Having said that, I wait eagerly to find how the year turns out for me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: