Monday, August 03, 2009

The Movie-aholic

The last one year I have seen myself turned into a moive-aholic. What??? There's no such word like that. Come on! There oughta be something like that. I hate to call myself a movie addict. Anyways I was watching movies like all the time. So much that I didn't even get time to log on and update my blog. Now as I see it lies in ruins. Its glory lies in the dusts now waiting to be consumed by the army of the fresh bloggers joining everyday. But that is now not going to happen. Because the time has come for me to return, rise from the ashes, as they say in those mythological action flicks. It's going to be the return of the Jedi and the empire strikes back if you see from the dark side. Hehehehehehe....So much of the movies jargon in the post I guess. Ok. Hope you guys help me out.

P.S. : Thanks to all those people who still visited thw website in the dark days and kept earning me some loose change.

No comments: