Saturday, August 11, 2007

Potter Mania

Hmmmm.....So where was I in all these days??? My last post was July 7 and then I went to sleep. Well no exactly. To sleep and read will be appropriate, I guess. I was bitten by the potter-mania, but in a entirely different way.

When a series comes out, like a movie or book series, I don't start off at once. Instead I wait until the final release is out, and then I start from the beginning. So you think I am crazy huh? Hmmmmm. I have been doing that for quite long now. I ahve watched the movies of Potter, but never read a book. So I started with the first one and it was quite an experience.

J.K. Rowling has done well in finishing off the series in seven books. I think it would have dragged too long, had there been another one. I completed the last book reading on my ipod. Yeah, I read the pirated version. So what? But now I have all the seven books in paperback.

There are spoilers all around the internet. J.K. Rowling did quite a publicity stunt in saying that two of the major characters are going to die. I don't know which two she was talking about. Moody, Lupin ,Tonks or did she mean you-know-who as one of the two? Well whatever she meant, you can say it created a lot of suspense. And the most exciting part was the twist of Severus Snape. I guess nobody expected it.

Anyway, coming here after such a long time, I had a surprise waiting for me. I got included in the googlr page rank and now I have a page rank of zero. So if I keep up, I may become famous, who knows??? All I need is your support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Google hasnt updated their PR, every new site/blog gets pr0 for free...duh...