Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Who's it ..........in or out?????

A seemingly familiar voice,
"invokes, helps , disturbs , distracts......."

It happens usually , occured again today and made for a spectacle. "He" walked in without notifying and kept on gabbing ,till I didnt respond.
I dont tell "HIM"(supposedly), where I go and what all I do but "HE" picks up the same topic . I wonder, "HIS" news sources are better than ajjtak (the sabse tez team) .
Follows ,more than my shadow ever does, gives no space to experience solitude, catches every single expression of my face , assumably knows everything I hvnt even strategised and even the ideas which havent made any appearance in my brain.

Our little conversation today , in the middle of the road:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HE: Why didnt you hve anything till now , its three in noon.

I: ........SILENCE(I need to drive cautiously)

HE: Helloooooooo?Dieting???

I: ......(How on earth does that matter you?)

HE: okie . We ll talk about something else.

I :.........(One more one sided conversation)

H:How was the class? Do you like the new monkey there?

I: ........(I would hve liked to tell you , monkeys are far better than what you 're)

H: Speak up , I know you have "Shatabdish tongue"

I: ....[Rather "A bulletic tongue", wish it could tear you apart.)

H: Okie , lets not go home , the weather is fine for wandering around .

I: Shutup you......inside out or outside in or whatsoever ghost of words.

H: Am happy I made you speak finally.

_____________________________________________________________
People around stared me as if I were a clown , true enough , the setting was perfect to make for a spectacle , a hilarious one ,as they think m mad enough to talk to myself in the middle of the road.....how would they know I was talking to him....Nobody can hear him or see him..........Its me who has to bear him and his never ending talks , preachings and the sense of his presence always around me.

Its my inner voice , my god , my friend who never ceases to talk and never ever leaves me alone but quite a many times puts me in such situations.
.....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Damn cant you stop talkin while I drive

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you driving, or in the middle of the road, you seem to be contradicting yourself.

Yup, exactly 1 person read this stupid monologue.

Nocturne's Nest said...

Good if u couldnt fathom it.....Thats the magic of inner voice.
I would hve appreciated if u could dare to put it with ur name......since neither I or my inner voice woud hve harmed u for that.:)

Thanks for commenting.

Nocturne's Nest said...

And yes, "In the middle of the road " was an expression....that certainly doesnt mean that its was a 50 mts wide road and I was exactly standing at 25 mts spot....

Manas Mohapatra said...

please anyone give me a 5oo plan account and password , is it applicable in ul 900 plan , i m bored of its bandwidth please xomeone help me . i highly greatfull to himmanasranjanmahapatra88@gmail.com
my id is htis one plese help me..

Anonymous said...

how can i speed up my band width in ul900 plan ... please help me